We try to embrace the newest technologies to help with accuracy and efficiency during your visit. We use the Phreesia tablet- based system and you will use this to check-in for your appointment.
Some of the benefits of this new system include:
- Everything that you enter into the tablet is private and secure
- Your health records and personal health information will always be up-to-date
- You will be asked questions that are relevant to your personal health
- You are able to update and verify your insurance plan in the tablet
- Your copay can be paid on the tablet and securely processed
We ask that new patients to arrive 30 minutes early to register and enter their information into the tablet. Returning patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to simply review the information that is already saved in the tablet.
You will be asked to enter your health history, medications that you take, as well as with your insurance information and payment information. You will also be able to enroll in our secure patient portal and make your payment via credit card right on the tablet.
The patient portal is the tool you will use to communicate with your doctor’s office directly via email. Patients often find this to be a simple and convenient way to communicate with their doctor and their medical staff.
All of our systems are integrated and our clinical coordinators will receive your emails and consult with your doctor, if necessary, in an effort to respond quickly and efficiently to your requests or questions. It saves you time because, you reach the person you need and there is no necessity to call or wait on hold. The patient portal gives you direct access to your doctor’s office!