We know athletes and we are passionate about keeping them in the game and helping them to perform at the highest level!
We have fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons who are specialized in sports medicine. Sports medicine is a sub-specialty of orthopedic surgery that focuses on injuries to the soft tissues, ligaments, bones and muscles. While they are often known as experts in treating athletes and returning them to their sport after an injury, they are also specialists in treating patients of all ages including, individuals who have degenerative conditions including arthritis in the knee, shoulder or hip.
As sports medicine specialists our surgeons provide both conservative and surgical options for rehabilitation. They work with our athletic trainers and physical therapists as a collaborative team to provide care at all stages during your recovery.
Armed with training at some of the country’s most elite medical institutions, our team is versed in the newest techniques and advancements in sports medicine. They are specialists in the following areas:
- Knee injuries including ligament tears (including ACL), meniscal tears, cartilage damage (including the newest cartilage restoration procedures and treatment of degenerative arthritis) and patellar instability
- Shoulder injuries in patients of all ages from instability (dislocations), rotator cuff tears, impingement, frozen shoulder, and arthritis in the shoulder
- Upper extremity/collarbone, arm, forearm, and wrist fractures
- Lower extremity/leg, ankle, and foot fractures
- Hip injuries including labral tears, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), and bursitis
- Elbow injuries including ligament tears, biceps and triceps tendon tears, tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Injury prevention
- Non-operative pain management