We will provide on-going updates here to let our patients know what they can expect from us.
We are open and currently seeing patients with orthopedic needs in our office in Frisco. As the Coronavirus continues to be in our communities, we are taking every precaution to keep our patients and our staff safe. For our patients that means we are exceeding all recommended COVID protocols:
- We are cleaning our office, exam rooms and high-touch areas thoroughly between patients
- All of our staff is wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- We will be asking patients screening questions and taking temperatures on arrival.
- Patients are required to wear surgical masks for the duration of their visit. We will provide masks and have hand sanitizer available for those who need it. Neck gaiters, bandanas and cloth masks will not be allowed.
- We will have social distancing guidelines in place in the lobby and in order to limit the number of people in our clinics, we are kindly asking that if you can attend your appointment on your own, please do so. If you need a guest to assist you to meet your medical needs, we are limiting family or friends to one person per patient with medical necessity.
- Telemedicine visits are also available and are an alternative solution to involving a family member or friend in your visit.
Please note that our Walk-in Ortho Care Clinic is open on Monday – Thursday evenings from 4-7 and Saturdays from 11-6 for anyone who needs to be seen. Simply, walk in. No appointment is needed.
We are doing everything that we can to comply with the requirements put out by the CDC, the State of Colorado and leaders in Summit County. When possible we have encouraged our non-essential office staff to work from home and we are trying to keep our employees and doctors safe so that they can continue to serve our patients and community.